Croft Farm Waterpark Camping & Caravan Terms and Conditions of Booking
Croft Farm has hard standing and grass pitches with 10amp electric hook up and grass non electric pitches.
We accept all types of unit from the largest American RV to the smallest 1-person tent, caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and family tents. As we are an activity centre we do not have specific terms about single sex groups or age related rules.
We encourage all single, family and group bookings and have many repeat bookings for family and friend’s get-togethers as we are centrally located and close to the motorway network.
The most important condition of booking a pitch at Croft Farm is that guests should behave in a reasonable manner so that their enjoyment is not at the expense of other people’s enjoyment.
If you are bringing water sports equipment to Croft Farm to use on the lake or river there are charges to be paid and these should be paid to the water sports reception before launching.
There are some simple terms and conditions we ask to be observed by our camping and caravan guests
1. The pitch is available from 2pm and should be vacated by noon. The pitch may be available earlier and late departure is possible but this needs to be confirmed in advance and a supplement paid at the time.
2. Please remember for fire regulations that caravans should have 6 metres distance separation but an awning can be erected in that space; there should be a minimum gap of 3 metres and no vehicle can be parked in that space. Tents should be spaced a minimum of 3 metres apart and no vehicles parked in that gap although we do allow vehicle parking by tents
3. The pitch should be ready in a clean state upon arrival but please notify the office immediately if there is a problem with cleanliness or condition of your pitch.
4. The pitch should be left clean and tidy and all household waste placed in the skips provided. Please use the bottle banks located near reception.
5. If you are using the lake we strongly advise that all participants wear a correctly fitting buoyancy aid.
6. General swimming is not allowed in the lake due to the risk of drowning or being hit on the head by a fast moving sailing boat or windsurfing board.
7. BBQs are allowed including disposable but great care should be exercised in their use. They should be used very carefully to avoid scorching the grass and disposed of when completely cold. Blocks or stands when using disposable barbeques are available by reception
8. The electric supply to all pitches is limited to 10amps and normal household appliances may well trip the supply. Croft Farm will do its utmost to maintain supply of electric but will not be held responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused beyond our immediate control. We ask that caravan guests do not use electrical heaters in their awnings. All guests are asked to ensure that they do not use faulty appliances as the trips on a caravan park are more sensitive than in a domestic property.
9. Dogs are generally allowed on site at Croft Farm but should be kept on a lead and under control at all times. There is a dog exercise compound and dog disposal bins around the site, please clean up after your dog. Children should only be allowed to walk dogs if they are old enough to keep the dog under control and capable of picking up any mess. If walking down to the river, please bear in mind that we have working Husky dogs in the meadow and that it is very important that other dogs are on a short lead.
10. Croft Farm has a policy of asking guests to consider others at all times with regards to behaviour and noise. We expect guests to keep noise to an absolute minimum between 11.30pm and 7.00am and reserve the right to ask those that are unable to comply with this courtesy to leave the site without refund. We make every effort to manage noise levels on site but if you experience a significant disturbance of which we are unaware please call us on our duty phone 07778 675744.
11. Cars should be parked in the allocated spaces as directed on arrival and limited to a maximum of 2 cars per pitch. We do allow commercial vehicles but once pitched we ask that high sided vans are left in the main car parks. All vehicles should be insured and driven responsibly by a person holding a full license to the speed limit of 5mph. Please be aware that the road traffic acts still apply on the park roads and the police have the right to enter the site if they suspect a guest is drinking and driving.
12. Open fires, Chinese lanterns and fireworks of any type are not allowed at Croft Farm.
13. Please ensure your children behave, we are always pleased to see children enjoying themselves but they should not play around the toilets or cycle up the disabled ramps.
14. Croft Farm cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage caused to a guest’s property or for any injury sustained except to the extent that any loss or injury is caused by negligence, default or breach of any duty.
15. For security reasons the gates by the main entrance are closed automatically at 11.30pm and re-open at 6.30am. If you arriving or departing the site when the gates are likely to be closed, please ask for the code that will allow the gates to open. During these times we also ask you to drive with greater courtesy and avoid slamming of doors, high volume music and loud conversations.
16. If you have a complaint or concern then please discuss with site representative, we will try to rectify any issues if possible but we will not generally consider complaints after departure.
17. The site office is normally open from 9.00am-5.00pm but our site mobile number is on 24 hours for emergency calls or to report an incident that may need an immediate response. MOBILE NUMBER 07507 191518.
18. Caravan and camping guests have use of all facilities at Croft Farm Water Park including our club house, games room and play area, health and fitness centre and water sports facilities. Some of these facilities may be closed at certain times but all details and prices are shown on the website and notices around the site.
19. We do reserve the right to charge a good behaviour deposit up to and including the day of arrival and this will be refunded if our terms and conditions are adhered to.
20. If making a group booking lead name or party leader must make sure these terms and condition are read and understood by all guests.
21. The chalets, associated toilets and showers and activity field are on occasion rented out to groups that may have asked for exclusive use, in which case these areas become “out of bounds”. In this event clear signage will be in place and we ask other guests not to enter these areas.
22. Written notice (letter or email), in advance of arrival date will be required from anyone wishing to cancel their booking. If more than 14 days’ notice is given, the booking may be re-arranged to another available date within the season or alternatively a refund can be given minus the deposit. Cancellations made between 14 and 6 days of customer’s arrival date will receive a 50% refund of the booking. No refund is offered on cancellations of 5 days or less. Booking amendments made between 14 and 6 days prior to arrival incur a £15 admin fee. Booking amendments made with 5 days of arrival are only allowed in exceptional circumstances. Customers are advised to have insurance cover in the event of cancellation.
23. We reserve the right to add or amend terms, conditions and prices from time to time if considered necessary.
The Croft Farm Team Useful information Site maps are available from reception to show the location of facilities, the club house (open at weekends), water sports reception and health and fitness centre are situated near the campsite reception.
There is also a laundry, toilet and shower block, wash up sinks and a chemical toilet emptying point located in this area. On the opposite side of the lake are additional toilets and showers, disabled facility, wash up sinks, chemical emptying point and motor home emptying point.
There are various water points around the site. Skips for household waste are located on either side of the lake and there are dog bag dispensers and disposal bins in several locations.
We do have a traffic barrier system and a CCTV system operates as a security and safety measure; a key fob is needed to operate the barrier and £5 refundable cash deposit is required.
Calor Gas and chemical toilet fluid is sold in the camping reception but we do not have a provisions shop because the local shops are nearby, the nearest convenience store is at Mitton Manor Garage reached by turning right out of the main entrance and travelling 1.5 miles towards Tewkesbury.
Full details of our water sports charges for hire and tuition are available from the water sports reception. If you require tuition it is best to book in advance but hire can normally be done on the day. We have a well-stocked water sports shop with windsurfing boards, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, wet-suits and many other accessories at competitive prices.
Opening hours for the club house are on the website and at various on-site notice boards, please note on occasion the club house may close for a private function.
The health and fitness centre welcomes day guests, please pop into their reception for more information.
Useful numbers for taxis, doctor, hospital, vets can be found on a notice board by the camping reception.
A number of staff working at Croft Farm are first aid trained and we have a defibrillator at reception.