Our fantastic centre at Croft Farm is a well-known watersports location, offering a tremendous variety of challenging and inspiring activities.
*All-inclusive does not include your beer!
Kayaking, windsurfing, archery, dinghying…. try all these and more.
Sample Activity Programme
|Activity timings: 10am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-4pm|
|MON PM||Kayaking (Croft Farm Lake)|
|TUE PM||Open Canoe River Trip|
|WED AM||Archery & Initiative Exercises (land-based)|
|WED PM||Raft Build Challenge|
|THU AM||Dinghy Sailing|
|THU PM||Katakanuing (River Avon)|
|FRI AM||Open morning on lake (choice of activity)|
- Wet Suits
- Buoyancy Aids
- Equipment for water
- Windproof coat
- Medical information
- Wet shoes
During your four night holiday, you can choose to stay in either our purpose built chalets , our camping pods or our log cabins.
All rooms have lighting, electric sockets and storage, with toilet and shower facilities very close by. Bedding is provided for all adults, but children need to bring their own sleeping bags and pillows. The log cabins also have en-suite facilities, tv, fridge and microwave.
We can accommodate single, family and group bookings, including school and youth groups.
July, August, September and October.
For holidays outside of those dates, our partners JCA – www.jca-adventure.co.uk – are able to offer residential breaks for school groups incorporating the fantastic Croft Farm watersports with many additional exciting activities.
- An alternative to accommodation is our camping village available on all dates throughout the camping season
- Guest accommodation 2 man dome tents (group max size x70)
- Tented village also includes 3 group leader tents to hold 6-8 leaders (larger sleeping area with living area) and a Group marquee – works well as an undercover meeting / storage area.
- All tents have sleeping mats (you will just need to bring a pillow and sleeping bag).
- Toilet and shower blocks in close proximity.
Food & Drink
Below is a sample menu of the food offered at Croft Farm.
Cooked breakfast of Sausage, Bacon, Hash Brown, Scrambled Egg, Baked Beans & Toast.
A filled sandwich or bap served with a packet of crisps and a snack bar
Homemade beer-battered cod, chips, mushy peas with side salad