Croft Farm Water Park Lodge Terms and Conditions
- The occupation of the lodges is limited to the number of beds in each type available, but a travel cot may be used in addition to the beds provided.
- The lodges are available from 5pm and should be vacated by 9am. The lodges may be available earlier and late departure is possible, but this needs to be confirmed in advance and a supplement paid at the time.
- The lodges will be ready and in a clean state upon arrival with all interior items in good condition. Please notify the office immediately if there is a problem with cleanliness or condition of your lodge.
- The lodges should be left reasonably clean and tidy and any damage or breakages reported to reception. We reserve the right to charge for any extra cleaning required over what would normally be expected together with any damages and breakages. We also reserve the right to enter the property at any reasonable time to inspect or carry out repairs.
- Please do not move furniture around within the lodges, this is to avoid damage to the walls and floors.
- Strictly no smoking within any of the lodges, apart from the obvious fire hazard the smoke alarm may be set off and other guests disturbed. Please also be careful when using aerosol sprays as they can trigger the smoke detectors.
- BBQs are allowed but must NOT be used on the decking. Each lodge has a grass area which is suitable. All types of proprietary BBQs are allowed including disposable, but great care should be exercised in their use. They should be used very carefully to avoid scorching the grass and disposed of when completely cold. Blocks or stands when using disposable barbeques are available by the camping reception
- Croft Farm will do its utmost to maintain supply of electric but will not be held responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused beyond our immediate control.
- Dogs are generally allowed on site at Croft Farm but should be always kept on a lead and under control. There is a dog exercise compound and dog disposal bins around the site, please clean up after your dog. Children should only be allowed to walk dogs if they are old enough to keep the dog under control and capable of picking up any mess. If walking down to the river, please bear in mind that we have working Husky dogs in the meadow and that it is especially important that other dogs are on a short lead. A £50 supplement is required when booking a lodge with a dog. The lodges that accept dogs are as follow. Elm, Beech, Black Oak, Cherry.
- Croft Farm has a policy of asking guests to always consider others with regards to behaviour and noise. We expect guests to keep noise to an absolute minimum between 11.30pm and 7.00am and reserve the right to ask those that are unable to comply with this courtesy to leave the site without refund. We make every effort to manage noise levels on site but if you experience a significant disturbance of which we are unaware please call us on our duty phone 07507 191518.
- Each lodge has space for one car. Any additional cars will have to park in the main Car park. All vehicles should be insured and driven responsibly by a person holding a full license. The speed limit is 5mph around the site.
- Open fires, Chinese lanterns and fireworks of any type are not allowed at Croft Farm.
- Croft Farm cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage caused to a guest’s property or for any injury sustained except to the extent that any loss or injury is caused by negligence, default, or breach of any duty.
- For security reasons the gates by the main entrance are closed automatically at 11.30pm and re-open at 6.30am. If you arrive or departing the site when the gates are likely to be closed, please ask for the code that will allow the gates to open. During these times we also ask you to drive with greater courtesy and avoid slamming of doors, high volume music and loud conversations.
- If you have a complaint or concern then please discuss with site representative, we will try to rectify any issues if possible, but we will not generally consider complaints after departure.
- The site office is normally open from 9.00am-5.00pm but our site mobile number is on 24 hours for emergency calls or to report an incident that may need an immediate response. MOBILE NUMBER 07507 191518.
- Lodge guests have use of all facilities at Croft Farm Water Park including our club house, play areas, health and fitness centre and water sports facilities. Some of these facilities may be closed at certain times but all details and prices are shown on the website and notices around the site.
- We do reserve the right to charge a damage deposit up to and including the day of arrival and this will be refunded if the lodge is left in satisfactory condition.
- If making a group booking lead name or party leader must make sure these terms and condition are read and understood by all guests.
- If you are using the lake, we strongly advise that all participants wear a correctly fitting buoyancy aid.
- General swimming is not allowed in the lake due to the risk of drowning or being hit on the head by a fast-moving sailing boat or windsurfing board.
- There are several overhead power lines running across the site and great care should be exercised when manoeuvring dinghies to avoid masts encountering the cables.
- Any person flying a kite should be fully aware of the location of the cables and ensure that their kite is kept far away to avoid injury to themselves or other people.
- Fishing on the lake is not allowed but river fishing is available during the season starting mid-June. There is no charge payable to the camp site, but a national rod license should be held.
- Written notice (letter or email), in advance of arrival date will be required from anyone wishing to cancel their booking. If more than 14 days’ notice is given, the booking may be re arranged to another available date within the season or alternatively a refund can be given minus the deposit. Cancellations made between 14 and 6 days of customer’s arrival date will receive a 50% refund of the booking. No refund is offered on cancellations of 5 days or less. Booking amendments made between 14 and 6 days prior to arrival incur a £15 admin fee. Booking amendments made with 5 days of arrival are only allowed in exceptional circumstances. Customers are advised to have insurance cover in the event of cancellation.
We reserve the right to add or amend terms, conditions, and prices from time to time if considered necessary.
Please enjoy your stay!
The Croft Farm Team
Site maps are available from reception to show the location of the following facilities, the club house (open at weekends / school holidays), water sports reception, health and fitness centre. They are all situated near the campsite reception.
Wheelie bins for household waste and dog bag dispensers and disposal bins are located on the main car park. For essential items, we have a grocery shop onsite in our reception/ For a larger shop, our nearest convenience store is Cost Cutter at Mitton Manor Garage reached by turning right out of the main entrance and travelling 1.5 miles towards Tewkesbury.
Full details of our water sports charges for hire and tuition are available from the water sports reception. If you require tuition it is best to book in advance, but hire can normally be done on the day. We have a well-stocked water sports shop with windsurfing boards, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, wetsuits, and many other accessories at competitive prices.
Opening hours for the club house are on the website and at various on-site notice boards, please note on occasion the club house may close for a private function. The health and fitness centre welcomes day guests, please pop into their reception for more information.
Useful numbers for taxis, doctor, hospital, vets can be found on a notice board by the camping reception. Several staff working at Croft Farm are First Aid trained and we have a defibrillator at reception.