The Foresters Lodge is designed with open plan living in mind – with open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. There’s a good size utility room, family bathroom and two spacious bedrooms; one with en suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe.
The fully glazed front elevation lets sunlight stream in during the spring and summer months, while the extra Velux in the lounge will help it stay light and bright in winter, too. It’s available in a variety of cladding options. The Foresters lodge has a real log-cabin feel that blends in well with the lakeside environments.
- Fully glazed front elevation including high level windows
- Dorma above Entrance
- Stunning timber themed interior with clad ceiling and exposed truss
- Large inglenook style fireplace
- Two sky lights
- Fully equipped kitchen including integrated appliancesand island unit
- Five burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and dual washer/dryer
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year
- Platinum Seal structural warranty