We hope you enjoy your stay at Croft Farm. Please call into reception if you have any queries. Outside of office hours then please call 07736 036 967 or 07712 410 669
A few points to mention about the site:
- Noise levels should be kept to a reasonable level at all times with consideration to other campers. Pitches should be quiet by 11.30pm.
- Please do not tolerate neighbours that are making too much noise but call 07736 036 967 or 07712 410 669 as our policy is to ask guests that are inconsiderate to leave without refund.
- We ask that all guests be careful in their use of electricity and not to use blow air heaters in awnings. Also to ensure that they are not using faulty household appliances.
- Arrival time is after 2pm and departure time is noon,
- Early arrival and day extension are available at £5 each.
- Open fires, Chinese lanterns and fireworks are not allowed
- Launch fees for use of the lake should be paid to the water sports reception
- Dogs – Please keep your dog on a lead and dispose of any mess in the dog bag dispensers and bins to be found around the site. We now have a fenced area where dogs can be let off the lead. This is situated as you enter the park on the left hand side.
- Please remember for fire regulations there should be at least 3m between units and no cars should be parked in this gap.
- If you are using the lake we strongly advise that all participants should wear a correctly fitting buoyancy aid.
- There are several overhead power lines running across the site and great care should be exercised when manoeuvring dinghies to avoid masts coming into contact with the cables. Any person flying a kite should be fully aware of the location of the cables and ensure that their kite is kept well away to avoid injury to themselves or other people.
- Disposable BBQs are allowed but should be kept off the grass to avoid unsightly scorching and only put in the skips when they are completely cold to avoid a fire.
- Recycling bottle bank is situated in the car park.
- A key is needed to operate the barriers, £5 refundable deposit.
- We do lock the gates at night for site security – if this is a problem please speak to reception. Gates close at 11.30pm and re-open at 7.00am.
- There is a footpath that goes down to the river starting in the far corner of the field.
- Full details of our water sports courses and hire charges – available from the water sports reception.
- We have a well-stocked shop with windsurfing boards, kayaks and wetsuits.
- We are always pleased to see children enjoying themselves around the site, but they should not play around the toilets or cycle up the disabled ramps.
- The toilet and shower blocks, fresh water, disposal points and skips are located on either side of the lake. The small shower block has a disabled suite – please ask for key if you wish to use it.
- The side near reception has a laundry and tumble drier – tokens from reception.
- Calor gas and chemical toilet fluid sold in reception.
- Fishing on the lake is not allowed but river fishing is available during the season – starts June.
- The filling of water balloons/bombs is not permitted.
Opening hours for club house – see board outside and around site.